Terms and Conditions
Fraser Coast Signature Events
Acknowledgement of Country
We, at Fraser Coast Tourism & Events respectfully acknowledge the original custodians of the land on which we work, live and play – the Butchulla People.
Butchulla people for thousands of years cared for and nurtured this land and all that live here as they live on and maintained cultural and spiritual practices.
To reflect our recognition and respect for the Butchulla Peoples, we encourage all visitors to our Fraser Coast Region to care for and maintain the health of this land, by protecting and lives and homes of all living things in this area.
We all walk together on these lands and we continue to be guided by the Butchulla People and their 3 laws –
- What is best for the land must come first.
- Do not take or touch anything that does not belong to you.
- If you have plenty you must share.
Please remember in your travels – Leave only footprints – and we can all, continue to enjoy this land together.
Written on behalf of the Fraser Coast Tourism and Events by Karen Hall – Butchulla 2021
General Terms & Conditions Across Signature Events
• Entry is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the promoter, venue and artists accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damages caused to patrons or patron property while attending the event.
• In the event of emergency, you must follow all official directions given by event staff.
• Under 18s must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
• Do not enter if:
• You are an active COVID-19 case
• You are currently under a self-isolation or quarantine directive
• Have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
• Are currently, or have recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath.
• FCTE reserves the right to refuse entry to any person with COVID-19 symptoms and can insist that anyone exhibiting symptoms leave the event.
• It is the responsibility of all event attendees to maintain COVID Safe practices including leaving clear and accurate contact tracing details, social distancing, and good hand hygiene.
• Disruptive or anti-social, intoxicated, or disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated, and offending patrons will be evicted from the venue.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event if required.
• You may be filmed or photographed at the event and footage/images may be used, replicated, or published by the promoter for promotional and other purposes. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempt from this activity.
• Please respect the neighbours and residents whilst entering and exiting the event; keep noise to a minimum and place rubbish in allocated bins.
• All bags may be subject to search by security.
• In case of inclement weather the promoter holds the right to cancel the event with notification via the Fraser Coast Events Facebook page.
• Smoking is not permitted inside event precinct.
• Any patron found carrying illegal substances will be referred to the police.
• Prohibited items may be confiscated. Any person found to have prohibited items may be:
a. Refused entry;
b. Removed from site;
c. Disposed of item.
THE FOLLOW ARE PROHIBITED ITEMS:
• Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile
• Alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• Drones and or other remote-controlled devices
• Megaphones, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles, or any type of noise making devices
• Fireworks, flares, or sparklers
• Laser pointers, permanent markers / felt type pens, scissors, or aerosol canisters
• Flyers, stickers, or any other promotional material not authorised by the promoter
• Full face motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings
• Animals (excluding service animals)
• And any other item determined by the venue (Fraser Coast Tourism & Events), promoter or artists to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that would distract, obstruct or interfere with the entertainment or artist performance, or jeopardise public safety.
Discretion regarding prohibited items lies solely with the venue, promoter and/or event security. Any decision made by them in relation to the above is final.
Signature Events 2022
Terms and Conditions coming soon.
"*" indicates required fields