264 Kent Street is another great addition to the variety of historically significant buildings to be found in Maryborough on the Fraser Coast.
This building at 264 Kent Street was erected in 1875 and was occupied by J H Bliss, a watchmaker and jeweller, who specialised in the supply and repair of maritime chronometers, barometers, sextants and navigational instruments. This business served the busy port of Maryborough during the 1880s. Visitors to the port may even have availed of Bliss’ skills as a maker of artificial teeth.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.