About Meierkat on Central
This is a hosted stay through Hipcamp, below is the information provided by the Host regarding their offering.
Meierkat on Central is located 2 mins off the Bruce highway with easy access from both directions. The property is on about 2.5 acres and has a small dam not suitable for water activities or swimming. The native birds visit regularly and is a relatively a quiet area. The area is also safe and secure. Camping is available through the side fence to the back of the property, with level caravans parks and power if required. The benefits are:
* Safe to leave your van should you wish to explore K’gari (Fraser Island) with a 40min drive to the ferry terminal.
* 5 min drive to the Maryborough township which has fantastic Thursday markets and history tours.
* 2min to the Maryborough speedway.
* Home to Mary Poppins, the museum and the Mary Poppins festival held in July.
* 30 min drive to Hervey Bay to go to the beach or whale watching during winter months.
* 2 hours from the Sunshine Coast and 3 hours to Brisbane.