All Accessible Disability Wheelchair Friendly Holiday Accommodation in Point Vernon, Hervey Bay. Beautiful large Accessible wheelchair-friendly holiday home in Hervey Bay, Queensland! Situated in Point Vernon, we are home to some of Australia’s best sunsets and are the whale-watching capital of the world! Hervey Bay has an incredible 14 kilometres esplanade with a walking, cycle and wheelchair path along its spectacular beaches. There is something for everyone in Hervey Bay, and Gokula Stay offers a fantastic place for all to stay, with disability equipment (a range of hoists, shower chairs, patient mover, roll-in shower, electric hospital-style beds) and we are fully fenced and pet friendly!
[email protected] 0411 461 609 24 Paul DriveHervey Bay, Queensland 4655 24 Paul DrivePoint Vernon, Queensland 4655
Disability Access available - Learn More »
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)