Heading out on the road to explore Queensland? Don't miss out on some of Australia's best natural assets, beautiful weather and the laid back lifestyle of the Fraser Coast. You can make the most out of your trip throughout the Fraser Coast region at a variety of accommodation options including Caravan Parks and Campsites.
Fraser Coast Camping Permits
There are number of bush and basic non-commercial camping grounds on the Fraser Coast.
To provide regulation to these camping grounds, a permit system has been introduced. Permits are $10 for a stay
of up to 48 hours and can obtained from:
- Visitor Information Centres in Maryborough and Hervey Bay;
- The Royal Hotel, Tiaro; and
- The Bauple Museum.
There are several dump points across the Fraser Coast which are owned and managed by the Fraser Coast Regional Council. The locations include:
- Maryborough Showgrounds and Equestrian Park, Bruce Highway, Maryborough;
- Maryborough Airport, Saltwater Creek Road, Maryborough; and
- Hervey Bay Visitor Information Centre, Maryborough-Hervey Bay Rd.
Join our newsletter by entering your email address and postcode